The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bought 6 New Watches!

I found some heavily discounted watches on line today. Their suggested retail price ranges from $95 to $100 each. I managed to snag all 6 for $80.65 total including shipping! That's $600 worth of watches for just $80.65! They were listed as 90% off plus shipping. I couldn't pass up the deal, as I figured out that I only needed to sell each watch for more than $13.33 to realise a profit. There's no WAY I should have trouble doing that (I think). I mean, even the crappy plastic watch went for $5. SURELY a watch that is supposed to sell for $100 should sell for more than $13.33. Even if the manufacturer is exaggerating, they couldn't possibly exagerate that much. I signed up for the slowest possible shipping, so I may have to wait 2 weeks though. Hopefully when I get the watches they aren't pieces of crap. They looked good on the website. I'm just glad I have something exciting on the go.

Flip

1 Comments:

Blogger Virginia Janet said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home