The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cashcomrade.com Back on Line

I've decided to re-instate the Cashcomrade.com website. It still hasn't made me much money, but I have some new ideas I want to try. My problem was that I couldn't afford the $49 that was being asked to renew (based on my stake - this is really a good price for what I was getting). Well, it looks like someone I know needs to start thier own site too, so we're going to split the cost of the website fees, which would only cost the Double Challenge $24.50. A much easier pill to swallow. I haven't paid yet, so i havn't adjusted the shown profit on the left, but when I do you'll see it drop a touch. I think this is a good investment as I have learned a TON from it so far.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home