The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Free copy of Windows NT!

My co-worker gave me a free copy of Windows NT Workstation 4.0 today. He apparently never installed it so i figured I would put it on ebay and see what happens. In the past, I have always been afraid to list the posting too low, but some people argue that if you start the listing a $0.99 then it will encourage bidding and you may end up with a higher purchase price in the end. I figured that since it was free and I have nothing to lose, might as well conduct an experiment with this one, so I posted it for $0.99. Apparently my Pay Pal account is not "verified" yet, which means I can only post it in Canada until I fix that. I have no patience so I posted it anyways. Now that I really think about it, the States has 10 times the population, so I have lost 90% of my audience. Not a smart thing to do. If this doesn't sell, I'll make sure I get my Pay Pal verified first next time.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home