The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Get your free credit report!

Did you know that you are entitled to receive free copies of your credit report? I have been meaning to do this for some time now and I FINALLY got around to it. I was very easy. If you live in Canada then all you have to do is go to Equifax! Be careful, because they try to get you to buy thier 'quick' version, which allows you to get your credit report instantaneously. You can buy a free version by clicking on the right where is says, "You can receive a free credit file disclosure from Equifax Canada Inc. via Canada Post. " You have to mail it in, but it supposedly only takes 5 to 10 days, so you might as well save the 15 bucks. I'll keep you informed when I get mine. I hope there's nothing fishy on there. If you're not from Canada, check your local credit bureau to see if you can get your credit report for free! It's your right to know what your credit score is.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home