The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm Annoyed.

I'm so annoyed. The VCR remote control doesn't work. I explicitly asked the lady if it worked and she said yes. But how do you go knocking on someone's door who sold you a VCR for $2 and demand your money back? I'd look like a lunatic. I guess that's the risk you take when buying from a garage sale. It was also missing the screws on the top case, so I'll have to buy some (I did know about those though) I'll just have to sell the VCR without a remote, which will be much harder to do. I have the same problem with the TV, which brings me to the next thing I am annoyed at. I had a buyer all set up for the TV at 6PM on Friday and she simply didn't show. She hasn't answered any of my e-mails since, even though she was responding very quickly before she stood me up. Luckily I was going to be home anyways that night, but it still annoys me. I was supposed to make $20 that night and now I am looking for a buyer again. And THEN I put new batteries into one of the walkie talkies (the other one works already) and it didn't work! I was SOOOO annoyed since the guy had talked about his kids playing with them yesterday. I was just about to throw them in the trash when I decided to try one more time with the batteries in the other walkie talkie. Amazingly, it worked! I think I was because I didn't put the back on it the first time. At least that one worked out in the end. I posted an ad and already have people amazed that it takes 10 AA batteries. Hopefully that is a good thing (although i suspect it is not).

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home