The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Money2aMillion

I finally selected my new domain name for this blog. I could have just selected www.doublechallenge.com. It was available. The problem is that I always regretted that choice becuase it doesn't perform very well in the searches. When people are looking for money making blogs, they don't type in double or challenge. They DO type in Money though. I really like Mike's domain name at Mikes Money Making Mission because a lot of people might type in "Making Money". I could have tried, "Flips Money Making Mission", but I also wanted to have a reference to doubling somewhere in there - not to mention it would be pretty cheap to steal his idea. I could have named it Double Money Challenge, or Making Double Money or something like that, but nothing sounded right. I settled on Money2aMillion because it had the word money which does great in the searches and the number 2 refers to the doubling aspect. Now I just have to figure out how to upload blog software and start blogging there. (Any tips are welcomed) Until then, this will still be my home.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home