The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

No Sale!

I went back to the guy selling the air hockey table and offered him $50. He suggested $75, which I turned down. Sometimes you just have to walk away I guess. Like they say, you make your money when you buy, not when you sell. I was able to work on my US taxes again last night and I think I am finally at the point where I have all of my questions ready (or at least the first wave of questions). They're mostly questions about where certain types of income go considering that they are all foreign receipts that don't cross reference very well. I was talking about hiring an H&R Block type of business to help me, but I decided that I will just call the IRS directly and ask the questions. That way, I won't have to pay ANYTHING to get this done. Or if I do, then at least it will just be the 2 or 3 that I really need advice on. Unfortunately, they are only open during the week to call, so I'll have to call tomorrow before or after work. I can't wait to FINALLY get this monkey off my back. It's been in the back of my mind for years.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home