The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Some Interest, but no Sales (but there will be)

I put the humidifier and the TV on kijiji and the local for sale board and I have had a response on both already! The guy for the TV offered me $25 which would be a $20 profit. The only problem is he asked if there was a remote control. There should be, but the lady at the garage sale couldn't find it. She said she would give me a call when she finds it. Hopefully this does not become a huge liability. He hasn't responded if he's still interested. Hopefully he is, but we'll see. The guy for the humidifier was even more interested. He said he would come TONIGHT to come and pick it up. Luckily I was going to be home all night anyways. Unluckily he never came. Hopefully he still wants it, but I'm a bit annoyed, especially since he doesn't know that I was going to be home anyways.

I have a bid on the Windows NT software that I put on ebay. His bid is showing as $0.99 at the moment, so hopefully someone else gets interested or I will be giving this one away too cheap. Oh well, that is what the experiment is about. I'll keep you posted.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home