The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Turnonepoundintoonemillion.com

Ok, so the previous post was blatant advertising, but like I said, you should check out Pay Per Post (check out the link to the left). If they're happy with it, I'll make $5 for writing the below post. Hey, why not? I really do think it's a decent boot website. Anyways, I've been checking out a fellow doubler's blog (well, she planned on doubling, but needed the money too badly) who is kicking royal *ss! She's made over 8900 British pounds and she started in Febuary 2007. That's just a bit more than my measly $450 in twice the time. I decided that if I want to make some serious money too, I should check out to see what she's done to make so much cash. I just finished reading her entire blog and I must say it is worth the read. If you are serious about making some money blogging, you should check it out!

Flip

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Thank you very much for the link, I hope that you are still doing well with your money making and wish you luck in the future.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home