The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

New Name and Home for The Double Challenge

I finally got the Money2aMillion site up and running. It turns out I was making it much more difficult than I had to be since there was a auto-wordpress install included in my domain hosting. I have much work to do on the template, etc. , but I really wanted to get my first post in as soon as possible because Pay Per Post makes you wait 30 days before you can apply. Now I SHOULD see the number of opportunities increase (hopefully a lot) since I no longer have a blogger blog. I'm still not sure why so many advertisers refuse to advertise on free blogs - I guess it probably has to do with staying power of the blog. If you're willing to spend money on actually getting your blog up and running, there is a bigger chance that this isn't a blog just created to simply make some money from advertising. In any case, I will definitely keep you informed as to whether or not my number of advertising opportunities go up with the new blog. I'll keep posting on here (as well as the new blog) until I get my payments from the two pay per post ads I did. That should be another two weeks or so. After that I will permanently migrate to the Money2aMillion site. If you have a link to the Double Challenge, I would appreciate if you moved it to Money2aMillion.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home