The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Shipping and Handling

I went to the post office today to figure out how much I should be charging for shipping and handling on the watches. I asked the guy what the most would be to ship anywhere in Canada and what the most would be to ship anywhere in the States. Unfortunately, they don't seem to be set up for that question. I had to pick somewhere so I picked Vancouver and L.A. But, perhaps the cost to a remote community would be more, what about Alert, Canada (the most northern settlement). How much is it to ship there? I think I'll just add a few bucks to what he quoted me just in case. Of course, you don't want to add too much or no one will buy from you due to high shipping costs. I'm hoping to set up the Ebay auction tomorrow or the next day.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home