The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

No Flyer Bites, but One for the Clubs

Well, no one signed up for the garage sale. That was a waste of time. I'm still going to have the sale though. I can't possibly imagine doing worse than last time. On the brighter side, I finally have someone interested in the golf clubs I picked up more than a year ago. They're supposed to pick them up Monday night. I don't know if they're going to negotiate for them, but I'll pretty much let them go for whatever they want - it has been a year since I have had any interest. That's pretty wierd actually. I could never figure out why I was having so much trouble with these clubs, but with the other set, they were sold within a week. I think the difference is that the other clubs were really good, while in this case, it is the bag that is good. They're differet products and no one goes hunting for a bag, while lots of people go hunting for a good set of clubs. Something to think about I guess.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home