The Double Challenge

The Experiment: Find a penny, and find a way to double it. Then keep on doubling until I have enough money to pay off my mortgage.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Garage Sale Redemption!

I just noticed that my community is having a "Community Garage Sale". If 5 people sign up on your street, the community association (I didn't even know we had one) will include your street in the newspaper advertising! I really hope this goes better than it did last year. The posts for that dismal Garage Sale are here and here. This time I hope to end up in the black (That sounds really wierd for a garage sale. You have to suck pretty bad to end up in the red for a garage sale). I should do MUCH better since my mistake last time was a lack of marketing and choosing a very poor day. This time, there should be people out in droves since there will be lots of free advertising and people with garage sales all over the place. The only problem is that no one else has signed up on my street yet. I've printed off some flyers to give out to my neighbors to try and get them to sign up. I NEED that free advertising. I'll keep you posted.

Flip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home